Are you planning to start 2019
by writing a book?
Don't write a word until you have a
marketing plan in place for that book!
It’s one thing to have a great book idea…but would that book sell?
Would it help promote your business, or boost your career?
Is there any demand for your idea?
How can you turn your idea into something that will market you?
What steps do you take to make your idea a finished book?
How will you break even or make a profit on it?
These are all great questions to ask.
They are also questions to which you should have the answers before launching a book project. It’s a difficult and sometimes daunting task to write and market a book. Not to mention a book is a very significant investment of both time and money.
What you need is a Book Marketing Plan. A roadmap to determine whether the best way for you to move forward with it. Or perhaps make some refinements before proceeding.
Thompson Writing & Editing offers two options for this:
Our Book Marketing Plan Coaching Program guides you to doing the research and brainstorming necessary to develop your own book marketing plan. We'll provide you with worksheets and you'll get 3 to 5 one-on-one Zoom sessions with Lynn to help you develop and refine your book idea into a written action plan within as little as two weeks, or up to a month, depending on your time frames and commitment to the work.
Not up for doing all that work yourself? Our Concierge Book Marketing Plan, described below, does it all for you!
After our initial Zoom meeting, we’ll get busy doing research on your idea and provide you with a written marketing plan outlining:
· The purpose and goals of your book
· The ideal target audiences for your book
· An individual profile for your primary target audience
· Competition for your book
· Potential bulk book sales channels for your book
· Marketing opportunities at events
· The most effective traditional and digital media you can use to reach your target audience
· Profitable opportunities for ancillary products sold with your book
· Subsidiary rights you could sell
· Potential publishers for your book
· A cost breakdown of each step in your book project (Writing, Editing, Publishing, and Marketing)
· A roadmap of the steps needed to turn your book from an idea to a reality
Make a smart investment in your future success.
Our Book Marketing Coaching Program is $750. Schedule your first session for any time within the next 60 days.
Our Concierge Book Marketing Plan is $1,500. Schedule your initial session for any time within the next 60 days.
A 50% retainer is due to reserve your appointment. Click on the button below to schedule yours now. This small investment can save you tens of thousands of dollars.
Having knowledge is priceless. Going blindly into launching a book project with a broken foundation would be costly and fruitless. Don’t abandon your book project for lack of knowledge! Schedule your Book Idea Assessment today.